Registration now open
REGULAR (non-student) REGISTRATION:
- Earlybird - to 23:59, 4th Dec. 2020 = $150
- Regular - from 00:00, 5th Dec. 2020 = $190
- Earlybird - to 23:59, 4th Dec. 2020 = $100
Regular - from 00:00, 5th Dec. 2020 = $140
All Registrations Include
- full access to conference
- full access to recorded sessions
- various administrative costs
The reduced registration fee is only applicable, if it has also been paid to the event account according to the deadlines. Registering without performing an actual payment will automatically set your balance to the next available fee when the Earlybird date has passed.
Payments may be made by:
- Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard only). You will be transferred to a secure site. THERE ARE NO SURCHARGES despite an automatic message popup saying there "may be surcharges". It is also possible to pay by card via two alternative methods: (1) Choose "PayPal" and pay by card; you don't need a PayPal account or (2) Choose "Bank Transfer, offline credit card or cheque" and send card details to be charged offline (form on the invoice issued).
- Bank Transfer*
*Bank Transfer & Cheque: The details required are on the bottom of the invoice issued. Please quote your invoice number in the reference and send a copy of the bank notice so we can identify the payment!
Amount is shown in AUD $.
Please read the Refund Policy.
If you have a problem or question please contact us.
PLEASE TYPE CAREFULLY
- Please DO NOT type everything in Capital letters or small case, use Sentence Case e.g. type Antoni Gaudi not ANTONI GAUDI.
- During registration there is a field "VIP code" - this is for invited speakers, you do not need to fill this out - please leave it empty.
- Please ensure your email address is correct or you will not receive any notifications!
- If you have any problems, please contact us.
- Bank Transfers: Please quote your invoice number in the reference and send a copy of the bank notice so we can identify the payment!
- PLEASE NOTE - there have been some reports the registration site does not work with Firefox - the best user experience will be using Chrome.